This is a potent allergy fighter in a cup. It is is armed with nature’s very best and will help you build endurance against allergens.
The bee pollen can help the body build up a resistance to allergens by lowering the body’s sensitivity to pollen. It is like vaccination of some sort.
The turmeric with its superpowers has potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allergy season tea recipe:
- Boil 1 cup of hot water
- 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- Let cool for 5 minutes and add raw honey
- Note: Make sure all the ingredients are organic.
- Drink during allergy season or when under the weather
- Start slowly with the bee pollen and watch for side effects. Increase to 2 tablespoons after 2 weeks if you have no allergic reaction.
- ➸ As always: Consult your health practitioner and use with caution