- 12 eggs
- 1/2 c of cheddar cheese
- one carrot
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 6 slices of salami
- half a small onion
- 6 slices of chicken salamis
- pepper, salt, and whatever other spices your family prefers (I used some smoked salt, turmeric and garlic powder.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
- I have used silicone muffin pan, if yours is not silicone, opt for paper linings.
- I used food processor to shred the onions, carrots and potatoes, then put seasoning and mix them up well.
- Shred your cheese (if in a block form) in your food processor.
- Crack open the eggs in a bowl, and whisk them up.
- Cut the salamis into bite-sized pieces. Place the each muffin cup with a layer of salamis.
- First mix cheese and eggs together, then pour over the salami layer in the muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Place a handful of hashbrown shreds into the center of the egg mixture.
- Now the preparation is ready, to go to oven. Bake it for 45 minutes, it makes 9-12 muffins.
Let them cool, then enjoy. Omelets on a go, are a treat and they freeze well in fridge for about one week. You can make a weeks breakfast just in a single go!
By Syeda Kiran Zahra Hussain