Energy Bulbs Contain Mercury:
Mercury is a very dangerous neuro-toxin that is damaging to liver, brain, nervous system, and the kidneys.It creates havoc for the reproductive, immune, and cardiovascular systems. It is associated with the Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, tremor, anxiety, migraine, and headaches.
Energy Bulbs are Linked With Cancer:
These bulbs contain toxic chemicals like phenol, naphthalene, and styrene. Which are all carcinogens that result in cancer.
Research Reference: Berlin Germany’s Alab Laboratory
Energy Bulbs Emits Dangerous UV Radiations:
These bulbs give out UV-B, and UV-C radiations that damage your skin, and vision. And curtail the formation of vitamin D 3 by your skin.
If these kinds of bulbs get broken then did you know you have to evacuate your house for at-least 15 minutes, to escape the poisonous gas that release from it. Plus, one has to open all the windows, and doors to detox your home.
YES!!!! IT’S IMPACT IS THAT BIG, AND DANGEROUS!!!!
So, it’s HIGH TIME TO SWITCH BACK TO ORDINARY INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS!!! Before they are shunt out of the market!!!!